[ixpmanager] IXP Manager Backup / Restore

Kyle Spencer kyle at stormzero.com
Tue Feb 27 04:33:36 GMT 2018

Related Question: Have there been any changes to the database
structure since 4.5? In other words, can I use a 4.5 DB in a 4.7+ IXP
Manager system without issue? Or should I export/import from/to the
same IXP Manager versions and then upgrade IXP Manager as per the
upgrade procedure?

--
Cell/WhatsApp/Signal: +256790884905