[ixpmanager] IXP Manager Backup / Restore

Mike Hammett ixp-manager at ics-il.net
Mon Feb 26 22:57:29 GMT 2018

I am looking to go from an Ubuntu 10 (maybe 12) with IXP Manager 3 to a fresh install on a new Ubuntu and IXP Manager 4. I know I can't backup 3 and restore in 4, but I'm interested in the backup\restore process as well. I prefer to leave old systems behind vs. constantly upgrading.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions

Midwest Internet Exchange