[ixpmanager] Route server Prefixes

Barry O'Donovan barry.odonovan at inex.ie
Wed Feb 14 09:08:12 GMT 2018

Ebtsam M Osaman wrote:
> I have route server with Birdseye looking glass working fine ,What to I
> need to do to see route server prefix summary like below :

This is a little trickier ;-)

First of all, we have a roadmap plan for 2018 which will completely
rewrite this and use the router looking glass for this functionality so,
for what you've done so far, it would then 'just work'.

If you want to use it in the meantime, you need to use a bit of legacy
code. It works fine by the way and we use it here at INEX, but it's a
little bit more work.

The documentation this on the legacy docs site at the end of this page:

https://github.com/inex/IXP-Manager/wiki/Route-Server-Prefix-Analysis-Tool