[ixpmanager] No prefix show in every customer

Mokhamad Nizar Z zayzitations at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 03:22:02 GMT 2018

Hello, i had to run "compare-route-server-prefixes.pl
<http://compare-route-server-prefixes.plhttps//github.com/inex/IXP-Manager/blob/master/tools/runtime/route-servers/compare-route-server-prefixes.pl>"
and it show nothing on my console (i think it worked, because no error
message at all). But when i check it on table rs_prefixes on database, it
show nothing. I doing that because, on the perl script i told above, it
should be add/insert data into rs_prefixes tables. And this is my
ixpmanager.conf configuration, set correctly with the database information

<sql>
        dbase_type      = mysql
        dbase_database  = ixp
        dbase_username  = root
        dbase_password  = ***212***
        dbase_hostname  = 10.14.19.68
        #dbase_portname = /var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock'
</sql>

<ixp>
        rs_asn = 65001
        rs_identity = 172.168.100.1
        sflow_rrdcached =
        sflowtool = /usr/local/bin/sflowtool
        sflowtool_opts = -4 -p 5500 -l
        sflow_rrddir =
        sflowtool_bgp_opts = -4 -p 5501 -l
#       debug = 1
        apikey = AGT0uGSnz7rgwfEq0LCLnvVPe**********3J3GXQ2x11Qh
        apibaseurl = http://118.97.192.170/api/v4
</ixp>

Thanks, Your help much be appreciate
--

*Mokhamad Nizar Zulfikar <http://ijaynizar.blogspot.com/>*
*Department of Computer Science, **Indonesia University of Education.*