[ixpmanager] Upgrade to 4.8.0

Mike Hammett ixp-manager at ics-il.net
Thu Aug 16 14:28:10 IST 2018

I looked at the manual composer install and it has "chown -R www-data: $IXPROOT". That made the permissions issue all better.

root at ixpm:/srv/ixpmanager# git status
HEAD detached at v4.8.0
Untracked files:
(use "git add <file>..." to include in what will be committed)

application/views/_skins/M-IX/
config/mail.php.old
mrtg.sh
mrtg.sh.old
old.env.example
old.env.travisci
old.env.vagrant
public/day.png
public/month.png
public/week.png
public/year.png
storage/framework/down
tools/perl-lib/IXPManager/MYMETA.json

nothing added to commit but untracked files present (use "git add" to track)

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions

Midwest Internet Exchange