[ixpmanager] Problem on aggregation graph

Nick Hilliard nick at inex.ie
Wed Aug 15 13:19:12 IST 2018

Hi Ajay,

when you navigate to the /statistics/switch URI, you should get a list
of all switches at your IXP.  Are you seeing all switches defined
there?  And if so, are you seeing roughly the correct amount of traffic
on them?

If you are, the next thing you need to do is to carefully go through
each of the ports defined on each switch and make sure that all your
peering ports are set up as type: "Peering".  Once this is done, you
should see the correct figures coming out in the graphs.

Nick