[ixpmanager] New install step by step

Vladislav Bidikov vladislav.bidikov at finki.ukim.mk
Mon Aug 6 14:05:39 IST 2018

Hi team,

Today we where going to connect the first "customer" and something strange is happening with the automatic script for generation of the config:

In the script we have the url:

URL="http://194.149.136.158/api/v4/router/gen-config"

And today we see a 404 error...

Runing:

URL="http://194.149.136.158/api/v4/test"

Says we are ok (API test fine, authenticated OK)

We did not any change on the IXP manager instance... any idea where to look into this ?

Best regards,

--

V.B

FCC