[ixpmanager] BirdsEye

Josh Meyers jmeyers at webbytech.net
Tue Apr 24 12:05:50 IST 2018

Found the error I beleive, but not sure how to rectify it:

root at routeserver:/srv/birdseye# birdc -s /var/run/bird/bird.ctl show status

BIRD 1.5.0 ready.

BIRD 1.5.0

Router ID is 206.80.235.2

Current server time is 2018-04-24 07:03:45

Last reboot on 2018-04-22 15:06:32

Last reconfiguration on 2018-04-22 15:06:32

Daemon is up and running

root at routeserver:/srv/birdseye# birdc -4 -s /var/run/bird/bird.ctl show
status

birdc: invalid option -- '4'

Usage: birdc [-s <control-socket>] [-v] [-r]

root at routeserver:/srv/birdseye# /srv/birdseye/bin/birdc -4 -s
/var/run/bird/bird.ctl

BIRD 1.5.0 ready.

Access restricted

No such command. Press `?' for help.