[ixpmanager] IXPManager issue with VLAN selection in the Router add.

Barry O'Donovan barry.odonovan at inex.ie
Tue Apr 10 18:34:40 IST 2018

The install script has been checking out master which is not really the
intention. We need to fix that I think.

Can you do the following from /srv/ixpmanager as root:

git checkout v4.7.3

php ./composer.phar install

bower --config.interactive=false --allow-root -f prune
bower --config.interactive=false --allow-root -f update

systemctl restart memcached.service
./artisan cache:clear
./artisan doctrine:schema:update --force
systemctl restart memcached.service

chown -R www-data: public/bower_components bower.json storage vendor var
bootstrap/cache

chmod -R u+rwX public/bower_components bower.json storage vendor var
bootstrap/cache

If any of the above doesn't work, read:
http://docs.ixpmanager.org/install/upgrading/

 - Barry