[ixpmanager] IXPManager issue with VLAN selection in the Router add.

Yann Robin yann at islandbridgenetworks.ie
Tue Apr 10 16:35:45 IST 2018

Hello

All the informations needed to install IXP manager are in the
documentation : http://docs.ixpmanager.org/

If you want to run IXP manager with vagrant the steps are here :
http://docs.ixpmanager.org/dev/vagrant/

If you have some issues to install or run IXP manager please be more
precise and we will try to help you.

Thanks