[ixpmanager] How to change FROM address for IXP Manager e-mails

Barry O'Donovan barry.odonovan at inex.ie
Thu Sep 21 11:03:10 IST 2017

Thanks Rasmus.

More generally, the email 'from' settings suffer from feature creep over
the years with standard documented way to set these.

As we port more and more code away from ZF to Laravel, this will all
standardise on IDENTITY_EMAIL / IDENTITY_NAME as per:

https://github.com/inex/IXP-Manager/blob/master/config/mail.php#L57

If this is slightly clumsy, we can create two dedicated variables for
this but I'll want to remove a chunk of other ones first ;-)

 - Barry