[ixpmanager] IRRDB back-end not working

Kyle Spencer kyle at stormzero.com
Mon Sep 18 14:53:22 IST 2017

If I enable IRRDB filtering, my IXP will implode due to the low level
of compliance among my membership.

However, I do want to work toward enabling it, and IXP Manager's
Prefix Analyzer tool would be a very useful way for IXP members to
check their compliance in advance.

The IRRDB Prefix Analyzer interface suggests this is possible with the
top-line message: "Warning! No ports have IRRDB filtering applied so,
while this information is useful, it has no impact on your services."

On Mon, Sep 18, 2017 at 4:47 PM, Barry O'Donovan <barry.odonovan at inex.ie> wrote:

> Kyle Spencer wrote:
>> Apply IRRDB Filtering is not checked
>
> This is required for IRRDB filtering which is what you're trying to do...

Cell/WhatsApp/Signal: +256790884905