[ixpmanager] Grapher security

Rasmus Åberg rasmus at sthix.net
Fri Sep 15 11:57:31 IST 2017

Perfect, thanks! (

On 2017-09-15, 12:42, "ixpmanager on behalf of Barry O'Donovan" <ixpmanager-bounces at inex.ie on behalf of barry.odonovan at inex.ie> wrote:

    Hi Rasmus,

    > Is there any way to restrict which IPs / API keys that should be allowed
    > to access the grapher API?

    Apologies, I should have included the API access details when I updated
    the docs. I've added that now:

    http://docs.ixpmanager.org/features/grapher/#api-access-control

    You'll note overall aggregate graphs are public by default (ixp,
    infrastructure, vlan, switch, trunks) but all customer related graphs
    are restricted to appropriate users.

    Both of these are hardcoded but if there's community desire to make some
    of this configurable, I'm happy to add some config flags?