[ixpmanager] How to Link to Aggregate Graph?

Mike Hammett ixp-manager at ics-il.net
Wed Sep 13 23:29:49 IST 2017

I've been wondering about how to have an aggregate over multiple IXPs on the main web site. I was thinking about how to pull MRTG configs from multiple servers, somehow remove the parts I don't want and then display that image... but maybe this API thing will work out.

I'll have to get smarter at APIs, though.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions

Midwest Internet Exchange