[ixpmanager] Customer User Problems

Kyle Spencer kyle at stormzero.com
Wed Sep 13 23:23:12 IST 2017

Yes; I made many wording and menu structure changes in order to make the
system more intuitive and user friendly.

I also removed the three or four tabs that lead users away from the
customer dashboard (their functionality is still accessible via the main
menu).

There were also a lot of broken {genURL controller="whatever"} statements
for menu item URLs that needed to be changed to <?= url('whatever') ?> in
order to make them work. In some rare cases the opposite was necessary.

Happy to share, but how?

--
Cell/WhatsApp/Signal: +256790884905 <0790%20884905>

On 14 Sep 2017 12:08 a.m., "Barry O'Donovan" <barry.odonovan at inex.ie> wrote:

Kyle Spencer wrote:
> Too late. I've already done tons of skinning. It was a nightmare ;)

Well if you come up with any good UX/UI suggestions, we're all ears ;-)