[ixpmanager] Error while Adding Switch on IXP Manager

Barry O'Donovan barry.odonovan at inex.ie
Fri Sep 8 09:42:53 IST 2017

Hi Kyle,

looks like an issue with detecting LAG ports.

This is very hard to debug remotely as it relates to OSS_SNMP (a library
used by IXP manager) and SNMP. Is there a way I could get remote SNMP
read access for testing?

TO get you over the hump, can you comment out lines 606-609 inclusive in

/srv/ixpmanager/database/Entities/SwitchPort.php

i.e.

// $isAggregatePorts = $host->useLAG()->isAggregatePorts();
// if( isset( $isAggregatePorts[ $this->getIfIndex() ] ) &&
$isAggregatePorts[ $this->getIfIndex() ] )
//     $this->setLagIfIndex( $host->useLAG()->portAttachedIds()[
$this->getIfIndex() ] );
// else

so all that's left in that stanza is:

$this->setLagIfIndex( null );