[ixpmanager] Bug in rendering of the Router screen

Mark Prior mrp at mrp.net
Wed Oct 18 13:41:44 IST 2017

On 18/10/17 23:04, Barry O'Donovan wrote:

>>> Not possible: this is required by other areas such as CLI scripts which
>>> generate emails with links. Better to ensure it's right.
>>
>> I would have thought that the CSS & JS files didn't need to be
>> referenced through absolute URIs.
>
> We work to the framework:
>
> https://laravel.com/docs/5.4/helpers#method-asset

In that case they don't seem to be consistent with their summary of that
function since it's not using the current scheme (which would be
consistent with using a relative URI) but a configured one.

It would be kinda curious to see what happens if there is no redirect on
the http site but APP_URL is set to reference a https site that doesn't
even share the same authority.

Mark.