[ixpmanager] [RELEASE] V4.6.1 - Bug Fixes

Rasmus Åberg rasmus at sthix.net
Tue Oct 10 18:24:58 IST 2017

For some reason, I can’t checkout v4.6.1.

:/srv/ixpmanager# git checkout v4.6.1
error: pathspec 'v4.6.1' did not match any file(s) known to git.

If I start from the beginning it works fine with v4.6.0:
:/srv/ixpmanager# git checkout v4.6.0
HEAD is now at fbff0c6... [CI] fix test database to new schema, disable beta functionality tests

//Rasmus