[ixpmanager] How to use Virtual Interface Name and Bundle name with sflow stats in 4.6.0?

Rasmus Åberg rasmus at sthix.net
Wed Oct 4 18:05:54 IST 2017

Ahhh, I found out why!

I added “Port-Channel” to my Arista Vendor Bundle Name at the same time. When I removed that text from the vendor profile, sflow stats began to work again.

What’s the correct way to use these fields? Because “Bundle Name” on this specific interface correctly stated Port-Channel11 when I had “Port-Channel” set in the Arista vendor profile, which broke sflow stats.

//Rasmus

On 2017-10-04, 17:37, "ixpmanager on behalf of Nick Hilliard" <ixpmanager-bounces at inex.ie on behalf of nick at inex.ie> wrote:

    Rasmus Åberg wrote:
    > That’s what I did. But sflow stats for that specific customer stopped working after that change.

    Are you seeing an entry for "Bundle Name" in the
    /interfaces/virtual/edit view, e.g.

    Bundle Name: Port-Channel1

    Also, are you using the version of sflow-to-rrd-handler that comes with
    ixp manager 4.6?