[ixpmanager] Multi IXP - Graphing

Edrich de Lange edd at delcon.biz
Sun Oct 1 19:47:07 IST 2017

Hi there

So Ive learnt quite a bit since the last mail.

I discovered you guys used the multi infrastructure to do the Cork network.
(which I was told wouldn't be good, but I think we have overcome most of
those issues :-)

The multi infrastructure seems to have fixed most of my issues :-), so
currently populating our three IXs each as a separate infrastructure.

Kind regards

[image: Inline image 1]