[ixpmanager] Error when Adding Switch via SNMP on IXP Manager

Jonathan Stewart jonathan.stewart at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 22:56:43 GMT 2017

Pardeep,

There is in fact RFC 7947 on IXP route server operations which i think you
will find very interesting.

It speak a lot about BGP and route sharing between members.

Here's the URL:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7947

Cheers,
Jonathan

On Thu, Nov 30, 2017 at 8:09 AM, Pardeep Sharma <pardeep.sharma868 at gmail.com
> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Its a good experience about IXP and to be a part of this mailing list for
> me.
>
> We are looking for the IXP architecture  both L2 & L3. We are going to
> implement it at one of our customer site, we have gone through numerous
> documents and guide of IXP. If anybody has real architecture design of IXP
> and its peering with other ISP's routers, please share with us, would be
> appreciable. Basically, we want to understand from BGP configuration
> perspective, what are the configuration required for BGP in IXP deployment.
> If any body has that kind of experience, please share with us.
>
> Any help would be appreciated!!!!
>
> Thanks
> Pardeep
>

> On 29 November 2017 at 16:23, Barry O'Donovan <barry.odonovan at inex.ie>
> wrote:
>

>> k.abdalla at q-ab.com wrote:
>> > Thanks A Lot ! , it's working fine now .
>>
>> Great!
>>
>> If you move to production, can you email (me directly if you like) your
>> IXP's: full name, short name, city / region / country, GPS co-ordinates
>> and website URL?
>>
>> This is so we can add you to:
>>
>> https://www.ixpmanager.org/users.php
>>
>> Thanks!