[ixpmanager] Error when Adding Switch via SNMP on IXP Manager

Pardeep Sharma pardeep.sharma868 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 14:09:56 GMT 2017

Hi All,

Its a good experience about IXP and to be a part of this mailing list for
me.

We are looking for the IXP architecture  both L2 & L3. We are going to
implement it at one of our customer site, we have gone through numerous
documents and guide of IXP. If anybody has real architecture design of IXP
and its peering with other ISP's routers, please share with us, would be
appreciable. Basically, we want to understand from BGP configuration
perspective, what are the configuration required for BGP in IXP deployment.
If any body has that kind of experience, please share with us.

Any help would be appreciated!!!!

Thanks
Pardeep