[ixpmanager] IXP manager roadmap

Barry O'Donovan barry.odonovan at inex.ie
Fri Jun 30 09:50:18 IST 2017

Andreas Polyrakis wrote:
> I am aware of the PDF, but it does not seem as the most appropriate
> place to see the roadmap (and it is already >1y old).

But still valid and in-date ;-)

As I mentioned, Yann has only been on the team for <6 months.

Year two of the funding round is due to start in the next few weeks and
it will be refreshed at that point (plus a more formal review of work
done to date). We'll consider other locations then also but this still
stands: