[ixpmanager] 4.0

Mike Hammett ixp-manager at ics-il.net
Tue Jan 17 13:49:23 GMT 2017

In the install script:
===
Updating local package repository... [done]
Doing a full system upgrade to ensure latest packages are installed (be patient)...
===

In the log:
===
Setting up sudo (1.8.16-0ubuntu1.2) ...

Configuration file '/etc/sudoers'
==> Modified (by you or by a script) since installation.
==> Package distributor has shipped an updated version.
What would you like to do about it ? Your options are:
Y or I : install the package maintainer's version
N or O : keep your currently-installed version
D : show the differences between the versions
Z : start a shell to examine the situation
The default action is to keep your current version.
*** sudoers (Y/I/N/O/D/Z) [default=N] ?
===

So perhaps I should have done an upgrade before I ran script?

-----
Mike Hammett

Intelligent Computing Solutions

Midwest Internet Exchange