[ixpmanager] Sponsorship -> new Full Time Developer

Barry O'Donovan barry at islandbridgenetworks.ie
Tue Jan 17 10:10:42 GMT 2017

Hi all,

some good news! Thanks to our generous sponsors - the Internet Society
(ISOC), Netflix and SwissIX at platinum level and NIX at bronze [1] - we
have hired a full time developer for IXP Manager.

Let me introduce Yann Robin who is working in our offices here in Dublin
but is originally from France. Yann is on the mailing list and, as he
finds his feet, he'll chip in here also.

Look forward to bigger and better things with IXP Manager!

 - Barry

[1] Existing sponsors: http://www.ixpmanager.org/sponsors.php
[2] Want to sponsor? http://www.ixpmanager.org/sponsorship.php

Office: +353  1 531 3334