[ixpmanager] v4 OpenBGPd Template

Mike Hammett ixp-manager at ics-il.net
Tue Feb 28 11:46:43 GMT 2017

root at ixpm:/srv/ixpmanager# echo $KEY
[redacted, but it matches what's in .env after the : in the line APP_KEY=base64:]
root at ixpm:/srv/ixpmanager# echo $URL
http://stl-ixpm.midwest-ix.com/ixpmanager/api/v4/router/gen_config
root at ixpm:/srv/ixpmanager# echo $HANDLE
rc1-lan1-ipv4
root at ixpm:/srv/ixpmanager# curl --fail -s -H "X-IXP-Manager-API-Key: ${KEY}" ${URL}/${HANDLE} >${HANDLE}.conf
root at ixpm:/srv/ixpmanager# ls -al rc1-lan1-ipv4.conf
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 0 Feb 28 05:42 rc1-lan1-ipv4.conf

Can it generate an output file with what failed instead of 0 bytes?

I just tried adding the : and then base64: to the key and that didn't help.

-----
Mike Hammett

Intelligent Computing Solutions

Midwest Internet Exchange