[ixpmanager] v4 OpenBGPd Template

Mike Hammett ixp-manager at ics-il.net
Tue Feb 28 11:29:11 GMT 2017

root at ixpm:/srv/ixpmanager# php -l config/routers.php
No syntax errors detected in config/routers.php

<?php

// barry 20161103
//
// We want/need to move router details into the database but we need to design an
// appropriate schema first. Possibly aligning it with refactoring VlanInterface
// to have a sub-table for protocol details (on a per protocol basis).
//
// In the meantime, here is a rough design on what the database would hold. This
// is currently being used by APIv4 to generate configurations.
//

return [
// route servers/collectors

'rs1-ipv4' => [
'vlan_id' => 1,
'protocol' => 4,
'type' => 'RS', // RC|RS|AS112?
'name' => 'STL-RIX - Route Server 1 - IPv4',
'shortname' => 'RS1 - IPv4',
'router_id' => '206.71.10.1',
'peering_ip' => '206.71.10.1',
'asn' => 13681,
'software' => 'bird', //left alone because docs say there's no use for it
'mgmt_ip' => '10.0.199.101',
'api' => 'http://rc1-lan1-ipv4.mgmt.example.com/api', //left alone because documentation says the only use case so far is for Birdseye, which we're not using
'api_type' => 'birdseye', //left alone because documentation says the only use case so far is for Birdseye, which we're not using
'lg_access' => Entities\User::AUTH_PUBLIC,
'quarantine' => false,
'bgp_lc' => false,
'template' => 'api/v4/router/server/openbgpd/standard',
],

// ...

];

-----