[ixpmanager] v4 OpenBGPd Template

Barry O'Donovan barry.odonovan at inex.ie
Mon Feb 27 19:17:11 GMT 2017

Mike Hammett wrote:
> Is it dynamic? That file doesn't seem to exist on my system.

It's a route. Defined in routes/apiv4.php. Does not exist on the file
system.

> I did enter all of that particular section into the command line (well,
> adjusted for my information) and got a 0 byte file, which is why I
> started looking.

No sure how far you've gotten, so, from the start: as per
https://ixp-manager.readthedocs.io/en/latest/features/router-configuration.html,
you need to:

cp config/routers.php.dist config/routers.php

and then edit this to create a config for your router. There's an
example provided with the handle 'rc1-lan1-ipv4' (PHP array key) and the
config is generated via (using this handle):

https://ixp.example.com/api/v4/router/rc1-lan1-ipv4

(note I've changed this from the docs - which I'll update now) to remove
the leading 'ixp/' in the path. [at INEX, IXP Manager lives at
https://www.inex.ie/ixp/ so I subconsciously stick in a leading ixp/ often].