[ixpmanager] v4 Feedback

Barry O'Donovan barry.odonovan at inex.ie
Mon Feb 27 19:12:06 GMT 2017

Mike Hammett wrote:
> I've attached an error I got upon addition of the IPv4 space. Maybe I
> should have only done a range of usable IPs instead of the complete
> range? Well, I got the same thing for IPv6, so maybe that's not it.

Works for me. Unfortunately, that screen shot doesn't give us any info.
Can you provide a screen grab of the form just before you submit it?

And, depending on where the error is logged, the trace from either:

storage/logs/xxx.log
var/log/2017/02/xxx

And maybe move bug reports to Github issues? Easier to track, patch and
close that way ;-)