[ixpmanager] 4.0

Mike Hammett ixp-manager at ics-il.net
Mon Feb 27 00:14:45 GMT 2017

https://ixp-manager.readthedocs.io/en/latest/features/grapher.html

In the grapher backend you say to set "mrtg|sflow" to try MRTG first, then sflow. Above in the document says MRTG and sflow do different things and that in production, you'd use both. That line seems to say it's first man wins. How would I do MRTG for L2 and sflow for L3? The sflow section is missing from the documentation, so maybe I could tell from it's documentation, but...

-----
Mike Hammett

Intelligent Computing Solutions

Midwest Internet Exchange