[ixpmanager] Generating Route server Configuration for Cisco routers

k.abdalla at q-ab.com k.abdalla at q-ab.com
Tue Dec 12 07:44:03 GMT 2017

Thanks again ,
Another question please , and sorry if it seems simple/stupid question,
but I'm still learning unix/IXP manager stuff
Where do I need to places this part
"#! /bin/sh

# The API Key.
# This is generated in IXP Manager via the top right menu: *My Account
-> API Keys*
KEY="your-admin-ixp-manager-api-key"

# The base URL of your IXP Manager install plus:
'api/v4/router/gen-config'
URL="https://ixp.example.com/api/v4/router/gen-config"

# The handle is as described above:
HANDLE="rc1-lan1-ipv4"

# Then the configuration can be pulled as follows:
curl --fail -s -H "X-IXP-Manager-API-Key: ${KEY}" ${URL}/${HANDLE}
 >${HANDLE}.conf"

----
Regards