[ixpmanager] Upgrade v3->v4 - Problem with grapher

Rasmus Åberg rasmus at sthix.net
Tue Aug 15 16:03:33 IST 2017

Alrighty. Noticed that there were some recent commits related to graphing. Rolled back to 0e90d62, works like a charm.

//Rasmus

From: Rasmus Åberg <rasmus at sthix.net>
Date: Tuesday, 15 August 2017 at 12:40
Subject: Upgrade v3->v4 - Problem with grapher

Hi,

I’m in the process of upgrading/migrating from v3 to v4 and have run into some issues with graphing. I’ve migrated the MRTG log files from the old install to the new, running the supplied scripts. MRTG is running and is updating the .log files.

The browser won’t show any graphs though, and when decoding the base64 string in the source code it outputs the MRTG .log-file for the associated graph instead of the .png data. Anyone else who’s experience this issue?

Grapher conf in .env:

GRAPHER_BACKENDS="mrtg"

GRAPHER_BACKEND_MRTG_DBTYPE="log"

GRAPHER_BACKEND_MRTG_LOGDIR="/srv/mrtg"

GRAPHER_BACKEND_MRTG_WORKDIR="/srv/mrtg"

GRAPHER_CACHE_ENABLED=true

Rasmus Åberg

Stockholm Internet eXchange

www.sthix.net