[ixpmanager] IXP manager requirements

Martin J. Levy mahtin at mahtin.com
Thu Aug 3 17:28:39 IST 2017

Hello Udaydeep,

The easiest way to kick this off is to setup the switch and a server on the
same LAN segment and configure both boxes IPs so they can talk. Ping first,
then ssh, then snmpwalk is a good positive direction. Once you have that
working you can use the known information (like IPs, passwords, snmp
strings to kick off IXPManager. Follow the instructions online. Heck, go
back and look at these archives.

You will find it an easy path once get going.

BTW: Are you the person now doing this for the NIXI switch locations? Or is
this a different deployment? Try to share with the group as much as you
can; you will lots of help here!

Enjoy!

Martin