[ixpmanager] Routers, Patch Panels and MAC/L2 Addresses

Barry O'Donovan barry.odonovan at inex.ie
Thu Aug 3 12:18:19 IST 2017

Hi Hege,

> However, the pages for "Routers", "Patch Panels" and
> "MAC/L2 Addresses" do not display properly. I though there
> was a small chance this had something to do with fedora, but
> after finally getting my local vagrant/virtualbox installation
> in shape, and trying the ixpmanager vagrant box, I see the
> same thing there.

Can you explain what "do not display properly" means? A screen shot perhaps?

> Is there additional setup required to get something useful
> under "Routers" etc?

Not sure if this comment is related to the above display issues or a
separate question? If the latter then:

http://docs.ixpmanager.org/features/routers/

> Also, with vagrant, it seems the password for default user
> jbloggs was not set:

Sigh, this seems to happen from time to time the the install script but
is not reliably reproducible to the extent that I have been able to find
the actual issue.