[ixpmanager] Patch Panels

Mike Hammett ixp-manager at ics-il.net
Sun Apr 9 15:24:12 IST 2017

I figured out how the system works. Well, kind of. As I need a text prefix, each column in my panel would be it's own patch panel, they just share a common patch panel ID (and thus appear multiple times). The prefix is stored in the table for the patch panel. The number for the row is stored as an integer, creating a prefix\row combination. However, due to being an integer, I cannot add a text suffix.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions

Midwest Internet Exchange