[ixpmanager] Issues running these commands

email@example.com
Thu Sep 29 10:41:26 IST 2016

Hi Barry,

I have started again (a fresh) using 14.04 and now have this message:

Creating database schema...
Character set 'utf' is not a compiled character set and is not specified in the '/usr/share/mysql/charsets/Index.xml' file

  [Doctrine\ORM\Tools\ToolsException]
  Schema-Tool failed with Error 'SQLSTATE[HY000] [2019] Can't initialize char
  acter set utf (path: /usr/share/mysql/charsets/)' while executing DDL: CREA
  TE TABLE infrastructure (id INT AUTO_INCREMENT NOT NULL, ixp_id INT NOT NUL
  L, name VARCHAR(255) DEFAULT NULL, shortname VARCHAR(255) DEFAULT NULL, isP
  rimary TINYINT(1) DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL, aggregate_graph_name VARCHAR(255) D
  EFAULT NULL, INDEX IDX_D129B190A5A4E881 (ixp_id), UNIQUE INDEX IXPSN (short
  name, ixp_id), PRIMARY KEY(id)) DEFAULT CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_uni
  code_ci ENGINE = InnoDB

  [PDOException]
  SQLSTATE[HY000] [2019] Can't initialize character set utf (path: /usr/share
  /mysql/charsets/)

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Kind Regards,