[ixpmanager] Issues running these commands

email@example.com
Thu Sep 29 09:17:48 IST 2016

Good Morning Barry,

I have tried your suggestion but I am now getting the following message when running the schema creation script:

[Doctrine\ORM\Tools\ToolsException]
  Schema-Tool failed with Error 'could not find driver' while executing DDL:
  CREATE TABLE irrdbconfig (id INT AUTO_INCREMENT NOT NULL, host VARCHAR(255)
   DEFAULT NULL, protocol VARCHAR(255) DEFAULT NULL, source VARCHAR(255) DEFA
  ULT NULL, notes LONGTEXT DEFAULT NULL, PRIMARY KEY(id)) DEFAULT CHARACTER S
  ET utf8 COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci ENGINE = InnoDB

  [PDOException]
  could not find driver

I have edited the php.ini files for php version 7.0 and 5.6 for apache2 and cli directories and enabled the needed extensions but keep getting this error, I have restarted apache2 and the server but still no joy.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Kind Regards,

 -