[ixpmanager] Route Server Configuration

Levi Pederson levipederson at mankatonetworks.net
Fri Oct 28 15:58:50 IST 2016

Nick,

Forgive the interruption.

I'm getting the following as a response :

ixpadmin at ixp:/usr/local/ixp/bin$ sudo ./ixptool.php -a
router-cli.gen-server-conf -p vlanid=1,target=bird,proto=4
--config==/tmp/auto-rs1-v4-bird.conf
ERROR: Cannot open / read specificed configuration file

Is this because the file I'm specifying doesn't exist?
Is it because the file is a blank file and might need an actual bird
configuration to "append" or "import data" ?
What are your thoughts?

Thank you,

*Levi Pederson*
Mankato Networks LLC