[ixpmanager] Install IXP Manager

Barry O'Donovan barry.odonovan at inex.ie
Wed Aug 3 15:19:42 IST 2016

On 03/08/2016 14:45, HASSANE BINTOU SAVANE wrote:
> the link "pear.doctrine-project.org" does not work this is why the
> command "pear channel-discover pear.doctrine-project.org" does not
> work well.

Yes, it looks like that domain no longer exists / is having issues.

There's no indication that Doctrine has removed PEAR support so it may
be a temporary issue but probably worthwhile taking up with them. I've
queried this on their mailing list:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/doctrine-user/_z_0AjBxG0Y/1ahw-IA_BwAJ

In the meantime, Doctrine can be installed manually for IXP Manager v3:

https://github.com/doctrine/doctrine2/archive/v2.3.6.zip

Just make sure you update application/configs/application.ini and set:

resources.doctrine2cache.path

to point to the extracted ZIP dir:

(path to)/doctrine2-2.3.6/lib/Doctrine/ORM

You may also need to add something like the following to the top of
application.ini with the other includePaths options:

includePaths.symfony = (path to)/doctrine2-2.3.6/lib/vendor

Obviously replace (path to) in all of the above to wherever you unzipped
the file.

Apologies now but this will be pretty awkward without PEAR support.
Might be best to see what their mailing list comes back with.

Fortunately all this dependency / path messing is gone in v4 but I just
need to find the time to polish and release...