[ixpmanager] issue in Doctrine (IXP Manager)

Barry O'Donovan barry.odonovan at inex.ie
Fri Sep 18 07:06:44 IST 2015

On 18/09/2015 07:02, chandra prakash wrote:
> Actually there was no directory(Doctrine)  in /usr/share/php. So we
> created a soft-link of *Doctrine *under /usr/share/php
 >
> [root at nixi ixp]# ln -s /usr/local/ixp/doctrine /usr/share/php

Ah, okay. This won't work - these are not the same thing. The 'Doctrine'
we're looking for is the library that would be installed via pear
install....

So you can ignore the symlink suggestion in my previous email.

Let's go back to my last email regarding the operating system questions
- can you answer that?