[ixpmanager] Member list display in public and joining form

Ajai Kumar joinajay1 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 06:56:35 GMT 2015

Hi Nick,
Thanks for response. I am referring to port  billing  and I assume all the
IX have port billing. I have seen that ixp manager ask the following
Billing Details Contact Name
VAT Number
VAT Rate
Billing Period
E-Mail
Address
Country
Phone
P/O Required
Invoice Method
Invoice E-Mail

I am just thinking to use this feature if available now or any info related
to this.

league-table  (url: domainname/ixp/statistics/league-table)shows the
summary of all member with following info
DayWeekMonthYear

Member

InOutTotalInOutTotalInOutTotalInOutTotal
How can this information be available to related isp after login same as
mrtg graphs are available.I may have missed something.

Regards,
Ajai Kumar

On 25 October 2015 at 22:27, Nick Hilliard <nick at inex.ie> wrote:

> Hi Ajai,
>
> On 24/10/2015 12:59, Ajai Kumar wrote:
> > On Oct 22, 2015 12:28 AM, "Barry O'Donovan" <barry.odonovan at inex.ie>
> wrote:
> >> There is no billing-specific functionality in IXP Manager.
> >
> > Is it in plan for future to include this functionality?
>
> It's not on the roadmap and we have no plans to add it - only one or two
> ixps that we're aware of bill by port usage so it's not something that we
> really have any plans to support.
>
> > Can ixp manager configuration be written in switch and route servers with
> > out login to switch or route server?
>
> ixp manager will write route server configurations, but doesn't yet
> configure switch ports.
>
> Nick

Please don't print this email unless you really need to. This will preserve
trees on our planet.