[ixpmanager] Can't select a port

Rob Lister rob at lonap.net
Wed Nov 4 11:36:37 GMT 2015

Hello Mike,

Is this in the "provision new port" page?

This may or may not be the same issue, but it sounds familiar.

I encounter the same issue if the VLAN is not selected before clicking
"Add". It will give an error "Please select a VLAN".

Select a VLAN and click "Add", however the ports list is now blank,
and it will give an error "Please select a switch port".

The only way out of this seems to be to click cancel and start again,
remembering to select the VLAN first before selecting the port and click
"Add."

Rob

--
Rob Lister