[ixpmanager] Public Graphs

Nick Hilliard nick at inex.ie
Fri Jul 24 15:36:21 IST 2015

On 24/07/2015 01:26, Mike Hammett wrote:
> I was looking to have a public graph. I found out how to get a public list
> of members out, but not so much the graph. I've been copying bits and
> pieces out of the graph page, but can't get anything useful to come out of it.

Hi Mike,
there are two approaches you could take.

1. use cron to copy the png files from the mrtg directory to a place where
your public web server could access it.

2. use php's file_get_contents() or something similar in another language
to directly feed the PNGs from the back-end http server used by the
graphing system to the public web server.

INEX used to do #1.  These days, we use method #2.