[ixpmanager] Not Finding Switch

Barry O'Donovan barry.odonovan at inex.ie
Wed Aug 26 16:20:54 IST 2015

Hi Mike,

1) Ensure your foreign references to submodules are in sync via:

     git submodule init
     git submodule update

2) Provide the same detail again as per the ticket you referenced in
case those SNMP answers have changed.

  - Barry

On 26/08/2015 14:45, Mike Hammett wrote:
> I updated to 3.7.3 and when I go to add a switch, it doesn't recognize
> the Quanta switch that's in issue #210.
>
> I do see
> "/usr/local/ixp/library/OSS_SNMP.git/src/OSS_SNMP/Platforms/vendor_quanta.php"
> on my filesystem, but I still get "Could not interpret switch system
> description string - most likely because no platform interpretor exists
> for it." When I go to the manual method, I don't see Quanta as a choice
> under vendors.
>

> -----
> Mike Hammett
> Intelligent Computing Solutions
> http://www.ics-il.com
>
> <https://www.facebook.com/ICSIL><https://plus.google.com/+IntelligentComputingSolutionsDeKalb><https://www.linkedin.com/company/intelligent-computing-solutions><https://twitter.com/ICSIL>
>
> Midwest Internet Exchange
> http://www.midwest-ix.com
>
> <https://www.facebook.com/mdwestix><https://www.linkedin.com/company/midwest-internet-exchange><https://twitter.com/mdwestix>

INEX Operations

Mob: +353 86 801 7669
Tel: +353  1 531 3339

| Open Source Solutions Ltd.    | INEX Operations Team                |
| 52 Sandwith Street Lower,     | Internet Neutral Exchange           |
| Dublin 2, D02 WR26,           | Association, 4027 Kingswood Road,   |
| Ireland.                      | Citywest Business Campus, Dublin 24 |
| http://www.opensolutions.ie/  | http://www.inex.ie/                 |