[ixpmanager] Delete Customer

Rob Lister rob at lonap.net
Mon Aug 10 13:07:45 IST 2015

Ah yes, this doesn't delete them from the database as such, but marks
them as having left the exchange (i.e no longer a live customer) If you
actually want to delete it from the database then there is a little
fiddling to do in the DB I guess.

On a related note, I have found that the "resold" customers, even if you set
them as having left, they still remain in the "reseller's" view, and the
reseller can't see which ones are live or gone.

Ideally I would like for there to be a record that a member was a resold
customer and which reseller, but without having to unlink them
completely.

Rob

--
Rob Lister