[ixpmanager] IXPmanager and route server

Ajai Kumar joinajay1 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 15:49:38 IST 2015

Dear All,
I want to explore the route server and IXP manager  at Exchange in
India(NIXI). Currently we have 7 IX nodes.  I have following questions:

   1. The OS(CentOs or Ubuntu ) and server hardware recommended for it?
   2. Can VMs be used for this?
   3. Should Route server(BIRD) and IXPmanger  be installed  in the same
   server?

Can some one answer for me or link the mailing list archive.Looking forward
for your support please.

Regards,

Ajai Kumar

Please don't print this email unless you really need to. This will preserve
trees on our planet.