[ixpmanager] Member access to update peering info

Brian Thompson brian.thompson at iovation.com
Sat Nov 29 17:12:34 GMT 2014

That is not was I was trying to ask.

When a member logs in to IXP manager they have a "member view" that shows
"My Details"  where they can update NOC Detail and Billing Details.

It would be awesome in the self serve sense if a member could update
Peering Details like what a superuser sees when they edit a customer, they
see three groups of data.  Only two of those are exposed to the "member
view" to be updated.

Adding IXP to an existing IX member data is not always complete.  We are
trying to get people to use the portal, and now we have peering manager
working.  It would be great if they could see and modify all of their
data.  Maybe if the user had the "Technical" tag they would see peering
data.

​

*Brian Thompson*
Senior Infrastructure Engineer // Senior Second Guesser

Direct: 503.943.6779
Mobile: 503.707.9018 // Twitter: iovation
*www.iovation.com <http://www.iovation.com/>*