[ixpmanager] Peering Manager question

Nick Hilliard nick at inex.ie
Sun Nov 23 17:51:58 GMT 2014

On 23/11/2014 17:31, Brian Thompson wrote:
> Anybody,
>
> Ok I might need some generic linux help.

Daemon::Control has been causing some headwreck today.  Turns out it
doesn't like freebsd rc.d init scripting either.

Can you run a "git pull"?  I've pushed some bug fixes.  Where it says:

> program         =>      "/usr/local/bin/$progname",

... in your case, this should probably be:

> program         =>      "/usr/local/ixp/tools/runtime/sflow/$progname",

The sflow-detect-ixp-bgp-sessions script uses the same startup script
mechanism, so if you get sflow-to-rrd-handler working, you can get the bgp
stuff working the same way.