[ixpmanager] New release - v3.6.11 - Route Server Prefix Analysis Tool

Barry O'Donovan barry at opensolutions.ie
Mon Mar 17 14:03:47 GMT 2014

See: https://github.com/inex/IXP-Manager/releases/tag/3.6.11

The Route Server Prefix Analysis tool is something that we have
implemented at INEX that our members love. It allows our members to
examine what routes they are advertising to the route servers, which are
being accepted and which are being rejected.

It is fully documented here with a member facing screenshot:

https://github.com/inex/IXP-Manager/wiki/Route-Server-Prefix-Analysis-Tool

This tool has been live at INEX now for over a year and we delayed
publishing it as there a number of (documented) caveats that we hoped to
work through. There's nothing bad - the tool works very well - we just
wanted to tidy it. But, as some time has passed, we have decided to
publish as is and perhaps revert and tidy later.