[ixpmanager] LAG and SFLOW workaround

Brian Thompson brian.thompson at iovation.com
Wed Feb 5 23:21:01 GMT 2014

Nick,  Yes I understand OSS.  I did fork IXP and massaged @Rowanthorpe code
in to my own and submitted a pull request.

I was really just asking the community that someone must have some private
code to make theirs work.  I am surprised that other IX don't have this
issue.  Or they created a private workaround.

Could you describe "foundation work" and how I might leverage that, to make
sure I am moving the ball in the right direction?  I also am
not familiar with 'kit' could you send me a reference so I can put more
context around your comments.

Thanks,
Brian

*Brian Thompson*
Senior Infrastructure Engineer // Senior Second Guesser

Direct: 503.943.6779
Mobile: 503.707.9018 // Twitter: iovation
*www.iovation.com <http://www.iovation.com/>*